Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure which removes unwanted fat and reshapes areas of the body. Fat is removed through a device called a cannula which is inserted under the skin. A powerful vacuum is then attached to the cannula, causing the fat to be suctioned.
Common Liposuction Treatment Areas
- Thighs (Outer, Anterior, Inner)
Things You Should Know
- Liposuction is a minimally invasive, outpatient procedure.
- Most patients go home the day of their procedure.
- The time it takes varies on what areas are being treated and how many areas treated.
- Before the procedure, patients are given local or general anesthesia.
- Recovery time varies, however many patients are able to return to work after a few days
Questions regarding Liposuction or want to schedule a consultation? Contact us today